freestown replied

197 weeks ago

Who wrote your PhD thesis?

Palloroid replied

196 weeks ago

I typed every single word and developed every single idea presented therein originally (barring background of the study, of course). My advisor read every chapter from two to five times and provided comments, suggestions and guidance. But he never added a single word.

Now, the fact that you're even asking this question is quite unsettling, as it appears to imply that you think it's common that someone other than the candidate wrote the dissertation. I must confess that I've heard stories about advisors writing part of the dissertation in Italy, Romania and some countries in the Middle East. To current standards in good institutions, that is absolutely unethical and I wouldn't put my signature on a dissertation that hasn't been fully written by the candidate and meets the standards for quality. I would also stop working with any student who suggested I help write the dissertation.

oliviabacker replied

196 weeks ago

HI, a tricky question! Oh, I have just finished mine and Im simply glad to survive it! The half of work I made by myself but then I used this phd writing services https://www.theunitutor.com/phd-thesis/ I am amazed how their writers can provide quality paper for a cheap price. Good luck with your papers:
Please log in to post a reply.