oliviabacker replied

195 weeks ago

What is the best way to download high quality audio files from YouTube?

Palloroid replied

195 weeks ago

I don’t recommend this. If the video creator wanted you to have this for free, they would have done that. You’re talking about copyright infringement.

In terms of audio quality, Youtube isn’t a good source anyway. Youtube compresses audio specifically for high speed streaming (nit quality).

There are some Youtube to MP3 Converter websites. Be careful! These sites usually have a lot of popups and some try to trick you into downloading other files.

I really encourage buying your media especially if you want high quality media

franksmith replied

195 weeks ago

That depends on what device you are wanting to use to download with - on Android, the YouTube Downloader app is excellent, and allows a choice of video formats/qualities or you can just download the audio as MP3 in selectable quality settings.

freestown replied

195 weeks ago

Hi, the best you can do is to use some reliable converter. There is a youtube to mp3 converter I use more often and I`m pretty satisfied with it. Check it out because it helps turn my favorite Youtube songs into a MP3 playlist. All you need to do is install the app and add the link of the video you would like to convert. The converter will convert it to mp3 automatically for you in no time. It is handy and pretty cool. Simply give it a try.
Please log in to post a reply.